Purpose-Built for Forward Facing Sonar - The Power® Switch gives you the control to “switch” or react to the fish or structure you see whenever and however you want.
When a fish is located using forward facing sonar, the clock starts ticking. You need to react and present your bait as fast and precise as possible. The weight-forward design allows for precision casts, fast drop-ins and a wide range of actions to draw a strike out of the most finicky fish. The Power Switch baitfish design appeals to a wide range of species that should be tied on and ready at all times. PowerBait flavor and pre-rigged Fusion 19 hook ensure positive hook-ups.
TRY THESE TECHNIQUES: Hovering, Snapping, Ripping, Vertical Jigging, Damiki, Dock Shooting, Straight Retrieve, Yo-yoing, Twitching, Bouncing off Bottom, Dragging on Bottom, Under a Bobber, More...
Pro Tip 1: The new “HOVER” technique is accomplished by rhythmically popping the rod tip to generate a random darting action and pausing the fall of the bait.
Pro Tip 2: Unless hovering or snapping the bait, try to maintain, a tight line for maximum control.
- Purpose-built for forward facing sonar and ultimate angler control
- Heavy, weight-forward design allows for precision casts and fast sinking
- Control the fall rate or pause the fall with the new hovering technique
- On retrieve, “switch” techniques and actions whenever and however you want
- Packed with PowerBait flavor ensuring you have the chance to set the hook on every bite
- Natural baitfish profile and 3D eyes
- Pre-rigged with a high-quality, sharp fusion19™ hook
top of page
bottom of page