The Aaris features Okuma's® CFR (Cyclonic Flow Rotor) technology. CFR was designed to create cyclonic airflow, which significantly increases air flow through the ported rotor.
This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibility throughout the reel. It also creates a lighter-weight and a more rigid rotor which reduces the flex and rotational coherence and creates a more precise mechanical operation.
- Freshwater spinning reel
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body and rotor
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, two-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- Alaris reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Line retrieve: 27.8" per Turn
At Okuma® Fishing Tackle we deliver more than just fishing gear. We deliver the motivation to hit the water, the energy to maintain focus, and the excitement that injects every cast with high expectations. The advanced materials, dynamic design and commitment to longevity contained in each of our fishing reels, fishing rods, and rod and reel combos are not simply a means to an end, they’re the foundation of a better and more complete fishing experience. Okuma Fishing Tackle is developed inspire your passion for fishing, both on and off the water. Whether you fish for bass, trout, catfish, salmon, steelhead, striper, tuna or marlin, when the sun rises tomorrow, a new opportunity will be born. Let's make the most of it together.